Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Liberty Forum 2010: Tom Baugh and Starving the Monkeys


Folks who have read (and folks who have not read) Tom Baugh's Starving the Monkeys - Fight Back Smarter will be interested in this series of eight YouTube videos of his presentation at the recent Liberty Forum 2010.

Part 1 of 8 is above; click the link for the rest. According to Tom, the "later portions are not for the faint of heart."

Think about the challenges Baugh sets out.

Think hard.

There will be a test.

Pass or fail.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes indeed;
TYRANTS FEAR THE LACK OF CONFLICT!

America is suffering from the classic strategy of divide and conquer. We have been fractured and pitted against one another all to the benefit of our would be rulers.

April 2, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Tom Wolff said...

Overall, that was a GREAT presentation.

I now agree with Tom 95%, but I still need to read his book. I hope to find it this weekend. (I prefer to buy locally.)

Not to be overly critical, but I still disagree with a few of his premises. They lead him to different
conclusions than those I imagine. I
have to agree that we want the same long term result, though. A free enterprise society. No moochers.

Tom, no offense, but you and I differ in a few areas where you are optimistic in some respects and equally pessimistic in others. No problem, none of us have a crystal ball. I'm biased as well to my experiences which define my logical processes. I hope that the near future lies somewhere between both of our perceptions and projections.

At my age, I just want to see this to the other side and be able to smile at OUR version of a Brave New World. One that regards personal freedom above all else.

Tom, keep up the excellent work.

April 3, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home